- An appointment will be set with one of our registry consultants to discuss the process and to begin selecting merchandise.
- After the merchandise is chosen, a registry will be created both in-store and online for the convenience of guests and the bride and groom.
- A packet will be given to each couple with all the pertinent registry information, product brochures, and a wedding registry planning book as our special gift to each couple.
- At the bride and groom’s request, complimentary registry info-cards will be custom printed to be included with their shower invitation.
- Guests may purchase items from the registry in-store, on our website, or by phone. Guests may choose to either personally deliver the gift themselves, have us ship the gift immediately, or simply allow us to present the couple with an elegant “promise card” which provides for a store credit equal to the purchase price of the gift.
- Within three months after the wedding, an appointment is set with one of our registry consultants to select purchases with the available store credit. This provides the bride and groom with the flexibility to order exactly what they would like at a less demanding time.